Seacroft have successfully delivered many unique projects to Vessel Operators, Oil & Gas Operators and Renewable Operators, some examples of such are denoted in the following recent work history:
- DP Upgrade Project: Management, DP Authorship, Technical Consultancy and Client Representative during DP upgrade for an offshore vessel operator based in Denmark.
- Project Cargo Assurance Management: Awarded for major Oil & Gas Operator in North Sea, managing sea fastening design and assurance, transport and handling, lifting operations and assurance, vessel selection, vendor selection, all subcontracting and interface management and technical marine consultancy.
- Efficiency Concept Study for Renewables Vessel Operator.
- Extensive ERRV Sharing Assessments and Implementations across all areas of North Sea.
- Specialist Rescue Training across the world including BHPBilliton in Perth Australia.
- Concept Studies for multiple Oil & Gas Operators.
- Research into stern ramp recovery of TEMPSC to ERRVs in harsh Atlantic environments West of Shetland.