Seacroft have provided many unique services to major oil and gas operators, some examples of such are denoted in the following work history
- Extensive ERRV Sharing Assessments and Implementation including areas from 10 to 17 nautical miles for Shell, BG Group and Centrica Energy.
- Specialist Rescue Training across the world including BHPBilliton in Perth Australia.
- Investigation into rescue underneath offshore installations utilising an innovative purpose designed personal water craft, the Rescue Runner, including extensive trials in simulated environments and offshore.
- Research into stern ramp recovery of TEMPSC to ERRVs in harsh Atlantic environments West of Shetland.
- Validation and verification of BP’s Jigsaw recovery and rescue arrangements utilising large autonomous Recovery & Rescue Craft supporting regions in excess of 50 nautical miles