We offer the following services across the Marine Offshore Oil & Gas and Renewables sector to ensure compliance with company, industry and regulatory requirements:
- Independent third party recovery and rescue validation and verification trials
- Vessel and equipment inspections
- IMCA Common Marine Inspection documents (eCMID)
- OCIMF Offshore Vessel Inspection Database (OVID)
- International Safety Mangement (ISM) audits
- International Ship & Port Security (ISPS) audits
- Marine assurance compliance management
- Master and crew briefings
- Marine incident investigation
- Collision risk management
- Evacuation and escape system analysis
- Advanced safety audits
- Equipment and machinery surveys
- Rescue craft and life saving appliance inspection
- Safety statistics analysis
- Marine technical consultancy.
Dynamic Positioning (DP)
- Dynamic Positioning (DP) system assurance
- FMEA proving trials
- FMEA annual trials
- DP project management for system upgrades, modifications, newbuilds, conversions, etc.
- Incident investigation and root cause analysis
- DP technical authorship, e.g. DP manuals and procedures
- DP capability analysis and footprint verification
- DP technical consultancy.
Bespoke packages are tailored to individual client requirements, improving and promoting safety and performance using in-house training where required. Various marine and offshore operations and vessel types can be supported, along with the facilitation of the effective transfer of company information.
Full consultancy and technical support is also offered from vessel selection and mobilisation through to operational status.